The Electronic Components and Systems (ECS) and Quantum communities are thrilled to open registration to their online workshop on 12 October, 10:00-11:30 CEST.
It’s a unique opportunity to:
- Hear from AENEAS and QuIC associations and learn more about the next coming Chips JU and Qu-Test & Qu-Pilot funding instruments
- Present to fellow ECS and Quantum experts, in a 2-minute pitch, your organisation’s expertise, its next developments, and the collaboration opportunities needed to accelerate these developments. This is the right place to connect with new partners from the ECS and Quantum ecosystems.
- This matchmaking is a stepping-stone to developing EU-funded projects. If you have R&I activities in the EU do not hesitate to apply for a pitch slot.
|10:00-10:15||AENEAS and QuIC introduction and presentation of the funding instruments
By Caroline Bedran, AENEAS General Director and Thierry Botter, QuIC Executive Director
|10:15- 10:45||Pitch session – Quantum experts|
|10:45-11:15||Pitch session – ECS experts|
To participate and apply for a pitch slot (slots available are limited):
- Register at Chip Quantum Virtual Matchmaking Workshop Tickets, Thu 12 Oct 2023 at 10:00 | Eventbrite
- Download the pitch template here: Chips_Quantum Virtual Matchmaking Workshop- Pitch template NEW
- Please send your pitch application and your slides by 02 October to firstname.lastname@example.org
an answer will be sent you within 48 hours
The event is reserved for QuIC and AENEAS members. Interested in joining but not yet a member of either associations? Reach out to one or both of the associations to inquire about becoming a member. (AENEAS: email@example.com; QuIC: firstname.lastname@example.org).